My Anime/Games FanArt
sigishooter said: i dont know shit about the dog whisperer whats his deal???
idk his name from memory and i dont care to know but basically he sells himself as this master of communicating with dogs ala jackson galaxy w/ cats….problem is he only causes them more pain and discomfort in…
Alright, i’m gonna sit down and basically explain the situation in this ask so everyone of my followers knows why i’m so pissed.
Michael Brown, a 17 - 18 year old african american boy was unlawfully shot (8-10 times supposedly) by police in St Louis, Missouri on saturday, august 9th, 2014. He was unarmed, and had done nothing to attract suspicion other than the fact that he was black. His body was left in the street for 4 hours. (beware: somewhat graphic image linked)
There are several claims from witnesses (see: Dorian Johnson’s account and video [HIGHLY RECOMMEND READING UP ON HIS ACCOUNT, ITS VERY SPECIFIC] — Brown’s friend who experienced the situation first hand, La’Toya Cash and Phillip Walker— Ferguson residents nearby the incident), that fall together in generally close claims. However, the only one who’s claim seems out of place is the police officer’s who shot Brown. Who, by the way, is put off on paid administrative leave AND who’s name remained under anonymity for his safety (However, attorney Benjamin Crump is looking for a way to force release his name). He claims that Brown began to wrestle the officer for his gun and tried attacking him after he told Brown and his friend Dorian Johnson (22) to “get the f*ck on the sidewalk”.
According to Johnson, after a minor confrontation on the officer’s part where he grabbed Brown by the neck and then by the shirt, the officer pulled his gun on Brown and shot him at point blank range on the right side of his body. Brown and Johnson were able to get away briefly and started running. However, Brown was shot in the back, supposedly disabling him from getting very far. He turned around with his arms in the air and said “I don’t have a gun, stop shooting!” By this point, Brown and the officer were face to face as the cop shot him several times in the face and chest until he was finally dead. Johnson ran to his apartment and by the sound of his account, seemingly had some sort of panic attack. Later he emerged from his home to see Brown still laying in the streets. People were gathered with their cellphones, screaming at the police.
According to msnbc, the police refuse to interview Johnson at all, despite his amazing courage to come forward. They didn’t wanna hear it. They only listened to the cop’s account of it all and were vague with the media on what they thought happened. They’ve also refused to commit to a timeline in releasing autopsy results and other investigation information.
Numerous rumors are sweeping around such as Brown stealing candy from a QuickTrip, the store he emerged from calling the cops on him, Brown reaching for a gun, Brown attacking the cop first, ect. But these have all been debunked. (I know a lot of these have been debunked, but im having a hard time finding sources. if anyone could help out and link some legit ones id be SO grateful)
The event in and of itself was terrible, but now it has escalated beyond belief. Around 100 or more people, mostly black, went to the police station to protest peacefully. Things quickly turned bad as martial law got involved and authorities were bringing in K9s, tanks, heavy artillery, ect. The heavy police presence only made things worse as riots began to break out and looting and vandalism started. [ x ] [ x ] [ x ]
Now, as of very recently, the media has been banned from Ferguson. There is also a No-Fly zone above Ferguson for the reason of “ TO PROVIDE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT ACTIVITIES ” as said on the Federal Aviation Commission’s website. Cop cars are lined up on the borders to prevent people from entering/leaving. Media outlets are being threatened with arrest. It completely violates our amendments and everything.
It’s becoming increasingly scary and difficult to find out whats going on over there. I’m afraid this is all the information I have, though. If anybody else knows anything about the situation, please feel free to add on or correct any mistakes i’ve made as i’m no expert on writing these things.
And as a personal favor, i’d really appreciate anyone to give this a reblog in order to spread the word. I think it’s a shame that this is going on in our own country yet so few people know about it. Help me make this topic huge and get this as much attention as possible.
We’ve all heard lots about Robin Williams lately about his death, and this needs to happen, he deserves it.
Most (if not all) of us know Robin Williams just passed away, and after years of making so many of us laugh until we cry, I feel like we should give back. Robin was a huge Legend of Zelda fan, you might have picked up on that, due to the fact that he named his daughter Zelda. Above is a picture of him and his daughter (Zelda Williams) in the Ocarina of Time 3DS commercial. They also starred in another commercial for Nintendo for the release/promotion of Zelda: Skyward Sword for Wii.
You may have seen a post going around to send Nintendo a suggestion about somehow mentioning/dedicating the new LOZ game to Robin, if you went ahead and send Nintendo a suggestion, great! (I did too) But sign this petition as well, there are over 32,000 signatures and this petition needs 2,000+ more, we’re so close!! Please signal boost this.
You can sign the petition here: [ x ] or click on the picture(s).
SIGNAL BOOST TO THE MOON AND BACK
I hate it when people say something isn’t a kid show just because it has some deep stuff in it. Believe it or not, kids aren’t dumbasses. They can understand concepts like this, and it’s important for shows aimed at them to teach them these things instead of just mindless garbage. Being deep doesn’t change it from being a kids show, it’s not wasting itself on kids for that reason. It’s teaching them, and that’s wonderful.
They’re trying to say that it’s bad to dismiss a show for “being a cartoon, which children watch” for the same reasons you just said. You’re literally agreeing with them.
"Too often we tell ourselves that if a movie is made for kids, we shouldn’t analyze it too hard, and that is insane. We should take an ever closer look at films designed to entertain our children. Children are impressionable, and what they see in their programming leaves a mark on their development, whether we want to admit it or not." - Ian Maddison
I am saving that quote.
1st image: 1967 Newark Riots
2nd image: 2014 Ferguson Protests
3rd image: 1964 Harlem Riots
4th image: 2014 Ferguson Protests
Alice in the Country of Hearts ~Afternoon Tea with the Clock Rabbit~ (ハートの国のアリス～時計ウサギと午後の紅茶を～) sure has a lot of violence in it O.o
Its cute cover pic and name are lies XD
EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT OF THE MIKE BROWN FERGUSON MURDER.
SPREAD THIS LIKE FIRE BEFORE IT GETS DELETED
"He got on his knees and said ‘Don’t shoot me, don’t shoot me’…He shot him dead in the head. Then walked up to his body and shot him 4 more times. Looked him in his eyes, paused for a minute, and shot him four more times"
All for stealing candy
No all for being black
He didn’t steal anything. This was murder by the police.
- share all the material you can; share this article on how to make a tear gas mask or this post on the rundown of the situation in ferguson or this livestream link to the peaceful protests in ferguson
- don’t you DARE make this about yourself or how you hate when…
A basic rundown on Alice in the Heart ~Wonderful Wonder World~ !
This is an official English translation of the first game in the Alice series, Heart no Kuni no Alice, on iOS and Android platforms! It has been released by Artmove.ic, (the production company backing Quinrose) and you can download it from iTunes or Google Play. You pay for the full routes, but you get to have the first chapter and prologue for free! And believe me, it’s very generous of them since the prologue is like almost long enough to be 25% of the game!
- Every character costs $7 ($5 without voices), and a set of all characters costs 38$ ($25 without voices), which also contains the “truth” end. I suggest you get the whole beautiful package! Even though the translation can be quite Engrish-y at times, I believe the cool heroine, fully voiced cast of star seiyuus, humorous yet dark crazy plot in fantasy setting, pretty art and vn-syle easier gameplay is enough to make up for it.
- So far no one has made a walkthrough of this iOS/Android app version of heart no kuni no alice, but you can manage by running google translate on this Japanese walthrough for the PSP version. Go for only the “home” routes, the “visitor” routes are only available on PSP.
- Also the most important thing- in order to get the good ends you’d have to avoid the ‘responsibility’ points Alice collects when she angsts about her former world (these choices pop up mainly during her dream encounters with Nightmare and common events). With high enough responsibility you’ll get the bad ends no matter what else you do.For example in the above pic saying you’re getting used to life in wonderland doesn’t give you any responsibility points, but the latter option does. Obviously the former is the right choice unless you’re aiming to complete the bad ends.
- Also there’s a special feature in this game where you can turn on the ‘Favorable Anime’ option (correct translation: “Favorability rise animation”) and it will inform you when you pick the correct choices. To turn it on, open your options menu by swiping up and click SCREEN. There you get your heart meter for your guy and the option to turn on ‘Favorable Anime’.Thanks to del for mentioning this!
- While it’s mostly a translated port of the last Heart no Kuni no Alice PSP remake (with revamped fujimaru art), the non-stay routes and the Nightmare route aren’t available in it like the PSP version. Considering how they obviously made a quick translation by themselves without hiring a publisher, Quinrose is most probably just testing the waters and trying to gauge the demand for full scale English releases. You guys should download the app, buy the routes if you have money, and leave some encouraging messages on the app stores! Like thanking them for reaching out to the English market, and then requesting them to update the apps with better translation and to consider using a more experienced team for future projects. Let them know that there’s a lot of interest and love for this series!